American Leisure Holdings (OTCMKTS:AMLH) announces it has added an innovative line of NFT collectibles to its portfolio through its acquisition of Baller Mixed Reality. This is the first blockchain-based acquisition AMLH has announced, but judging by its recent announcements, may not be the last.
NFT, Metaverse, and Web 3.0 acquisitions have been among the most consistent catalysts driving price moves on the OTC markets over the past 12 months. As a new entry into this space, American Leisure Holdings (OTCMKTS:AMLH), requires your immediate attention.
-AMLH enters the NFT market which is valued at $25 Billion in 2021 (Reuters)
-AMLH Acquisition ‘Baller Mixed Reality’ allows NFT collectors to ‘show off’ NFTs through AR-3D apps (View this video of the technology https://youtu.be/M0-DXqYW2tI)
-This could be the first of several Web3 acquisitions/catalysts for AMLH
NFTs REVOLUTIONIZE COLLECTIBLES MARKET CREATING MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY
- An NFT (non-fungible token) is a unique digital asset that cannot be duplicated.
- An NFT is a one-of-one verified on the Ethereum blockchain
- If you buy an original ‘Mona Lisa’ or 1909 T206 Honus Wagner, verifying its authenticity is still a chore,
- The fine art and collectibles market is littered with stories of fraudulent activity. For instance, from 1994 to 2009 a prominent NYC art dealer, Knoedler & Co. sold 60 pieces of fake ‘originals’ for ~$80 million.
- NFTs solve this problem and have reignited fine art and collectibles investing.
- $25 Billion worth of NFT sales recorded in 2021 (Reuters)
- The Global Collectibles Market is valued at $412 billion in 2021, projected to reach $692.4 billion by 2032. (Market Decipher)
- The fastest-growing sectors include sports memorabilia, NFT, and Toy Collectibles.
AMLH’s ACQUISITION IS A MAJOR INNOVATION IN SPORTS MEMORABILIA
American Leisure Holdings (OTCMKTS:AMLH), has negotiated terms to acquire a majority stake in Baller Mixed Reality, a cutting-edge start-up venture that is pioneering the development of Autographed Metaverse Collectibles in the form of 3D-AR NFTs signed by influential legendary athletes and entertainers.
The real innovation is Baller NFTs utilize augmented reality software (such as Adobe Aero) to place collectibles into real-world environments where they can be viewed and interacted with in three dimensions.
Seeing is believing, watch this video of AMLH’s new NFT technology https://youtu.be/M0-DXqYW2tI
Baller is currently contracting with athletes and entertainers directly to create NFT collections that reflect the greatest moments in their careers, and ushering in a new era of digital collectibles that can be enjoyed both in the real-world as well as the metaverse (BallerMixedReality.com).
BALLER MIXED REALITY’S REVENUE MODEL
Baller drives revenue through the primary B2C sales of its NFTs, as well as fixed royalties on future sales of the NFTs on secondary C2C sales. The company also earns money on the sale and long-term appreciation of Baller utility tokens, corporate sponsorships, and B2B product placements.
MORE CATALYSTS ON THE HORIZON FOR AMLH
AMLH CEO Adrian Patasar seemed to hint at more acquisitions in the recent release stating, “The acquisition of Baller Mixed Reality is a cornerstone investment for American Leisure Holdings, and an important part of our strategy to amass strategic holdings in the Web 3.0 sector.”
AMLH announced the addition of a new Technology Strategy Advisor, Jonathan Herman.
Herman is the entrepreneur behind Baller Mixed Reality.
His other technology venture, Bocazon.com, was recently voted “Startup of the Year” in Miami Beach, FL.
This could be another potential acquisition for AMLH. Which could bring even more action to this already extremely active stock.
Start researching AMLH today.
This article is part of a sponsored investor education program